Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm still here...

It's a busy time for us at work right now... we're wrapping up a 30 month long project, and I'm writing the report. But I still have a lot of thoughts floating around from the past few weeks, and I'll gradually be posting them here, so stay tuned.

Biggest news: I'm going to be moving to Park Slope, Brooklyn in a few weeks - my job offered me an extension (paperwork isn't totally complete yet though), and hopefully with that comes a raise. So, I'm gonna take the chance and move to the place I've always wanted to live. Mostly, because of this.

Also, a friend sent out this group of pictures taken by a photographer for Time magazine over the last 2 years. There are some great shots of Obama. Very emotional.

Marathon training is going well, and this past weekend I ran 6 miles, including across the Williamsburg bridge. It was a beautiful night. Clear, cold, and the lights of the city spread out in front of me. It felt great.

Hope you're all well. Hopefully I'll see some of you back home next week at Cam's wedding!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

First time I've heard of you moving...
Great photos!!
Can't wait to see you next week!